Marcum Engineering's sister company, Marcum Energy Management Solutions, (MEMS) provides Energy Management services to the firm's clients. The MEMS project team is highly qualified to provide these services, and have been involved in numerous projects gaining LEED Gold and Silver Certifications and Energy Star Labeling. Thus, our staff understands what is needed to ensure facilities are running at optimal energy levels, translating into real cost savings for the end user.
Our Energy Management Services include:
- Capital Investment Prioritization Matrices / Facility Surveys.
- De-Facto Facility Energy Manager Function.
- Energy Modeling in Accordance with ASHRAE 90.1 Appendix G:
- IPMVP Calibration for Ongoing Measurement and Verification.
- IRS §179D Documentation.
- LEED EA Credit 1 Documentation.
- Equipment / Installer Recommendations.
- Facility Energy-Use Tracking/Trending.
- Facility Master Planning.
- Facility ASHRAE Level I - III Energy Efficiency Audits.
- Fundamental / Enhanced Commissioning/Retro-Commissioning.
- LEED O+M / ENERGY STAR Feasibility Studies.
- Lifecycle Cost Analyses / ROI Studies.
- Load / Power Factor Studies.
- Performance Contracting.
- O+M System Programming.
- Test and Balance.
- Utility Rate Structure Reviews.
- Utility Consumption and Demand Reduction Rebate Evaluation/Execution.